First Time Students
If you are planning to attend college for the first time, please use the following checklist:
1. Secure from the Registrar the application package and fill out and/or sign all the application forms.
2. Enclose the stipulated application fee, which is paid only once and is non-refundable.
3. Your pastor should complete one of the reference forms and mail it directly to the College. The general reference form must be completed by a non-family member and mailed directly to the College.
4. Attach a recent photograph (optional).
5. Have high school records sent to the Registrar. Those who have the GED or High School Equivalency Certificates should send those or have verification sent to the Registrar.
6. Send the ACT and/or SAT test scores to the Registrar as soon as possible. ABC’s code number for the ACT is 1693; and for the SAT, it is 5738.